Covid Safety Measures
Firstly we want to emphasise that we are excited to reopen, and the safety and comfort of our customers and staff is paramount. Please find information below to help give give you an idea of what to expect.
- Appointments will be spread across an increase of hours over four days a week. Store hours include Saturdays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Bride plus one star guest maximum at the appointment. Unfortunately if you show up with more guests, you will have to choose only one person to be your star helper that can attend with you in the store. We understand this is not the ideal. We have to move to the new way of shopping and we think the element of surprise on your day will be worth the wait.
- If you want to show more people outside of your star helper then we will provide the option of a ten minute virtual Zoom appointment to show others your favourite dress at the end of trying on.
- It is compulsory that both bride and guest attending the appointment will have a thermometer check at the front door before entry into the shop. Below 37.5 degrees for entry is required. If your temperature is higher than standard temperature then unfortunately you will not be allowed into store. This is to ensure a safe environment is maintained for everybody whether it is covid or not. We cannot take any risks.
- A compulsory two meter distance will be required between all parties in store.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask while we get you into dresses as we will need to dip into your personal space for tying you up and fixing trains, straps, veils etc. One will be provided upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser will be compulsory for everybody at entry and exit, and throughout the appointment.
- Please note in advance that toilets will be closed off to everybody as its a breeding ground for the virus.
- Your consultant will ask you questions like have you chosen three styles from our website you would like to start with or have you got an idea of what you would like, style of wedding venue and budget etc. Based on your description of dresses, your stylist will pull them from the rail to get you setup at the changing room. We will then style and guide you to the right dress. Please avoid handling and touching accessories & dresses as it means we will have to end your appointment earlier to allow extra time for steaming and cleaning extras.
- Your consultant will leave 30 minutes as a standard buffer time between every appointment to steam and sterilise dresses tried on and surfaces touched so you know the environment is safe before coming into us and dresses are cleaned before and after trying on.
- Payment via debit/credit card or bank transfer will be accepted.