We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including –
- Keeping you up to date with your order, events and promotions.
- Legal or regulatory reasons.
We keep your information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it for as long as we need to.
We won’t share your data with any other third party.
All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, and possibly your photographer details.
You have the following rights –
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To update your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
We will never give your information to any third party.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
You can contact us at any time using the address, telephone number or email address below
The Bridal Corner
20 Morshead Road